Sunday, October 19, 2008

My sisters reminded me today that I forgot to blog about our fun conference weekend! My parents were out of town over conference weekend so my two little sisters came to my house to hang out. We did the traditional shopping during the priesthood session and then when Ben got back we went out for pizza. No gathering would be complete for us girls unless there was chocolate so we also made muddy buddies, gotta love whoever thought to put chocolate and peanut butter together! We also played a game of "ticket to ride", which Ben won. He always wins!



Becca went home that night but Emilee and I had a little sleepover. We watched a chik flik til we fell asleep and then in the morning made delicious crepes! Our family loves those, especially with the right kind of fruit. Then we watched conference. Emilee brought with her the Bingo cards that we played with when we were younger during conference. I bought some M&Ms the night before so we would have plenty of game pieces. The rule is that you can't eat them until you get Bingo, but Ben kept cheating! We all went for a walk around our neighborhood in between sessions. It was so much fun to have Emilee with us, sometimes Ben and I get bored with just each other :) After conference was all over we drove Emilee back to Highland and my brother Aaron and Becca had dinner ready for us. It was a wonderful weekend. Thanks Becca, Aaron, and Emilee. We sure do love you!

4 comments:

Becca said...

where did you get that picture at the end?!?!

Lisa said...

Ticket to Ride is my FAVORITE game! We play it all the time. And just so you know, whenever I see muddy buddies, I think of my dear Kathryn. :)

KellyAnne said...

Ooooo, scary to have Kathryn in charge while Mom and Dad are out of town. :) Jk, that looks like fun! Don't you remember that you aren't allowed to have fun without me? Grrr.

Em said...

That was fun sleeping over at your house! Thanks for letting me come over!