BIRTHDAY BOY BEN
Last week we celebrated Ben's special day. Ben actually has a lot of special days but this one was actually is BIRTHDAY. We both had the day off and enjoyed spending time together. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday breakfast and surprisingly enough he wanted to go to "Dees Restaurant" and get the "lumber jack breakfast". So we woke up and headed out in our PJ's, it was fun. The rest of the morning we just lounged around and planned our trip to St. George that was coming up in a few days. Ben has a client he has to see in St. George for work every month so we decided to get tickets to see a show at the Tuachan and make a vacation out of it. We found a great hotel through hot wire. We will definitely try that website again. They had Bath and Body works shampoo and soap, that was enough to impress me :) More to come on our vacation in the next post...back to Ben's birthday.
Ben wanted to workout in the afternoon so we went to the gym. After we got cleaned up we headed out to the movies and then to the Training Table for dinner. Again, Ben's choice, but it was good. Ben's birthday's wouldn't be complete without cheesecake. Ben loves Cheesecake. I am getting pretty good at making them too even though I don't even like cheesecake. I think this is only my third cheesecake but Ben says I have now perfected it. I am always glad to see my man happy. I love you Ben! Happy Birthday!
Cheesecake Attempt #1 Ben says NO chocolate.
Cheesecake Attempt # 2 Not enough blueberries.
Cheesecake Attempt #3 .....

7 comments:
that is too funny! your post made me hungry! happy bday ben!
You don't like cheesecake? Why?
What a picky boy - you didn't make all those cheesecakes in one day did you? What a nice wife.
Happy Birthday Ben!
Haha, yeah right. Those were all made on separate occasions since we've been married. Its just taken me this long to get it right :)
What a perfect day! I wish you were my wife! that cheesecake looks amazing (all three of them actually)
Happy Birthday Ben! Let's all hang out sometime soon. Heather
I don't like Cheesecake so much either, but all of those look pretty good! I'm impressed, I have no idea how to make one.
Happy Bday Ben! Wish we could have gone out for breakfast in pjs too! :)
ha ha. we get really creative by using my purse as a "tri pod" and hanging my purse on random things like gravestones and trees. Although, from your hiking/climbing experience, it didn't look like it would be too easy to bring a purse for tri pod reasons...
Post a Comment