Saturday, February 7, 2009

Coming Soon!





We're not sure what to name him so we're hoping for some suggestions from you! Let us know what you think we should name him and if we choose your suggestion you win a prize!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Your getting a puppy!?! So Cute!

Jay and Heath said...

Cute!!! When do you get him? We can't wait to meet him...and we'll dog sit anytime you need. So fun! Let us know what name you pick out.. and lets hang out sometime soon! Heather

LindaO said...

I'm still in shock you guys are getting a dog. Baxter, Bailey (means loyal) Chester, Mogley, Blue, Scout, Shilo, Trigger, Caleb (dog in hebrew), Gunner, Ace, Deek, Duke, Luke, ShaMo (ask Dan to pronouce this one), Harry, Perro, Pedro, Pete.., we could go on.., but we'll stop for now.

KellyAnne said...

Dallin says JACK!
Kara says Max.
I think I like Jack too.
Fun for you! Now you really WILL be the favorite aunt!

valerie said...

john has always said that if he were to get a dog he would want to name it dinner.

Aaron Bush said...

cool, a dog! I can't think of any good names right now, but I will get back to you on that.

Em said...

ahh! I was accidentally signed in as aaron when I wrote that one!! I was the one that said cool, a dog!! ect...