Friday, February 6, 2009

Shocking Surprise



I had school all day yesterday so I encouraged Ben to make dinner so we could eat when I got home. When he came to pick me up from Trax he smelled like food so I knew he had done something. I was so surprised to walk in and see that he had make chicken alfredo! Anyone that knows Ben knows he does NOT like pasta. But he knows that I love it. He figured out how to make alfredo all on his own. This is not a dish we typically have at our house, trust me. Just another reason why I love this man :)

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Aw, how cute is he? That's so nice!

KellyAnne said...

WOW! Way to go Ben! I hope you realize however, that you've just increased the expectations... :)
That IS very very sweet. What a great guy!