I am now 25, hurray! I had a great day, Ben and I both took the day off so we just hung out together. It was very relaxing. He gave me a blackberry and a new ipod nano, my phone and my ipod were both about ready to crash on me so I really was happy to get new ones. I spent most of the morning trying to figure out all the new features.
I had intentions of going out to eat at a nice restaurant, but decided i didn't want to get ready, so we hit up Cafe Rio instead, i never get tired of that place. I even decided i deserved to get an apple beer since it was my special day. I love those. Ben also had brought me home the cutest ice cream cake and we picked up some movies to watch and called it a night. Thanks Benjo for helping to make my birthday such a great day!

3 comments:
Dang it! I missed your birthday! I am such a bad friend. Happy Birthday!
Those are some sweet b-day gifts. What a fantastic husband you have!!
And Happy Birthday!
you got an ipod nano? you never told me that. That's cool:) Is it the 4th generation one?
Post a Comment