In July we headed out rock climbing one last time before we left Utah and we took my lil bro and sis with us. They did great! Both were a lil hesitant to get going at first, but then they both tore it up. Ben's good friend Steve also came along. Everyone says there are tons of great places to climb in WA so we are looking forward to more good times!
I showed them how it was done ;)
Isn't he a stud?!
I thought this pic was funny, she was asking Ben about all the logistics before she attempted her climb.
Even Ben got to climb a lil, often he has to hold the ropes for us all. Let us know if you ever want to go rock climbing, we'd love to have more company! :)

2 comments:
were the pictures of me taken before or after i started whining? :)
That was fun. Now that I'm pro I'm excited to go again :)
2 words:
Sca.ry.
Post a Comment