Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good for Nothing

Doesn't this baby know that when the ticker gets to 0 DAYS she is suppose to be here?! Some help this blog "widget" was. Still waiting for her and the anticipation is CRAZY, but I'm not going to lie, I am enjoying my last few days of me time :)

3 comments:

Meg said...

OOOHHH I am so scared, nervous, excited and a million other emotions for you right now. They say you usually go over with your first baby. Maybe you will have her when all the fireworks start going off, it will scare her out :)

Carolyn ♥ said...

Patience, my dear, patience. My first baby was three days past due. I was so ready... enjoy your last days of "me". Your life is about to forever change... and it will be wonderful!

Lisa said...

Oh you are so close! I'm so excited for you guys. Sleep, go out, and do whatever you need to do now. :)