Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Last Two Weeks...


Time goes by so quickly! We have been doing a lot of snuggling and sleeping at our house the last two weeks.
My family was in town last weekend and it was fun to have them around. They were such a good help and it was nice to have some company. They were also our designated photographers for a few days and got some great shots of Norah. Ben and I are going to have to get into picture taking quick before little Norah is already headed off to kindergarten. Neither of us are really into picture taking but now that we have a beautiful baby to photograph hopefully we will take pictures more often.
Ben and I are enjoying our sweet little girl and are learning a lot everyday. I am so grateful to finally have her in our lives and ever so thankful for her amazing daddy as well. Some days are hard, not going to lie, but its worth it so far. We love you Norah!






10 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful pics! Can't wait to meet her in person.

Carolyn ♥ said...

Missing you!

Lisa said...

Ahhh. Norah is so cute. I'm glad everything is going so well. Such a happy little family. :)

KellyAnne said...

I love the one of you snuggling her! She looks so tiny! Enjoy her before she's huge. I know she will be before I can get over to see her!

Tahnie said...

She's a doll guys. Hang in there, it's rough at first but gets easier! :)

Jay and Heath said...

Look at her!! I really forget how tiny they are. Congrats you guys, she is so cute! Hope to meet the little gal one of these days :) Heather

Jenny said...

congratulations! she is absolutely precious. i love her name, too! what a cute little family. i'm glad you are doing ok! what a scary experience with all the bleeding.

Sarah said...

So cute. Congrats again. Oh how I love snuggly babies!

Aragon said...

Kat, Norah is adorable! Time goes by so quickly...enjoy every moment of it. Hannah is turning 4 on Tuesday, and it seems like I just had her. You will be an amazing mom!

KellyAnne said...

Kat-- I stink at wakeboarding! But Justin and I have fun with bball. :)