Monday, August 9, 2010

On The Mend


I am finally starting to feel better and get some energy back! I had another scare last week and went back to the doctors only to discover I had a large part of the placenta still inside me. Crazy stuff but I think we are good to go now...
It has been a whirlwind of a month. We are adjusting to life with a baby and we made the move last weekend to our new apartment. We are now officially apartment managers and enjoying having air conditioning. Yes I guess that is all I really care about right now, a baby that sleeps and cool air :)
We have had some fun this last week as my sisters have been in town. And good news, we got a new camera so hopefully I will find time to take more pictures and show you my beautiful new baby! But for now....I need a nap!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Goodness sakes I can't believe the experience that you've had with Norah! So glad to hear that you're alright now and hopefully things can calm down a little for you!!

Sarah said...

No wonder you bled so much! sheesh! Well, I am glad to see you are feeling better. Good luck with everything.
Congrats on the new job, new baby, new energy, new air :), and new camera!
We miss you guys. Will you be in UT for Christmas?

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! Scary. Hopefully there won't be any more scares. Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Isn't AC wonderful? I will never take it for granted again since we didn't have it in New Hampshire.

LoriAnn Grigg said...

Wow, you've been through so much! Glad you're doing better!!

Breanne said...

yeah for ac! crazy bout the placenta! glad to hear you are better! are you and ben headed to utah for thanksgiving or christmas this year?