Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Get Your Groupon"

Love this catchy saying, and I actually bought into it last week. If you haven't heard about "Groupon" you should check it out. I was skeptical at first but they really do have some great deals. I use to love Gap when I was an adolescent. That was where most of my wardrobe was from. I don't really love their adult styles anymore but they still have some adorable childrens clothing. This past week groupon had a half off deal at Gap, and somehow I convinced Ben to let us take advantage if it. I think he likes to dress Norah in cute clothing just as much as I do :)

Here's what we got! I can't wait til it gets a lil cooler so she can wear them...

6 comments:

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

totally cute outfits. You found some really cute things.

KellyAnne said...

LOVE that hat! I never seem to find those great deals...

Christy said...

I totally got that Gap groupon too!!! I haven't used mine yet though.

Em said...

you're gonna have a stylish baby! I especially love the hat.

Carolyn ♥ said...

I've had my "Groupon" for awhile, but haven't bought anything yet. You found some cuties!

Meg said...

what is this "groupon" business? I spend way too much money on Cameron and his clothes/shoes! I love shopping for him more than myself. Of course I only dress him in polo and gap....that might be the reason why I spend so much :) He has to look stylish though!