Saturday, September 11, 2010

We Missed It!


This little girl can ROLL OVER...and apparently we missed it! She was on her stomach enjoying some "tummy time" and the next thing we knew she was on her back again. Even though we missed it I am sure she will do it again real soon. She is only two months old but I am amazed at how strong she is getting.
We also blessed our beautiful baby this last weekend and were so very lucky to have lots of family town. We took tons of pictures and I will get some up soon...

4 comments:

Em said...

She looks different every time I see her! Let me know when you actually get to see her roll over :)

Carolyn ♥ said...

pics coming soon!

KellyAnne said...

WHAT?!? McCord must have taught her all his tricks. She's a quick learner!

Shar Mommy said...

I remember watching James roll over for the first time (at least the first time I saw it) right before I headed back to work. He was only 7 weeks and I kept thinking, what the heck?!?! We have our hands full, Kathryn! Our quick learning kids!!