My sisters family and Ben's parents stayed in town for Labor Day so we took them to see the downtown attractions.
Norah and Grandma O
Grandpa O
Grandma and Grandpa B with McCord and Norah
Isaac and Norah
Kelly my sister has a 5 month old, McCord, he and Norah are going to be good buddies :)
Kara and Norah
Norah's bath time, she LOVES the bath.
Grandpa B babysitting. My sister and her fam went to Silverwood for the day so we got to hang out with McCord and watch the BYU game, Go Cougars!
Becca was able to come and visit from Boise State, so glad to see her again!
Luckily our apartment complex has a large community room. We spent a lot of time down there eating, chatting, and playing the Wii.
And one more of chubby cheeks...LOVE her :)

4 comments:
Cute pics Kat. The one of Norah in the bath is cute. Reagan absolutely loved it but now for some reason she screams and screams whenever we put her in the tub. I guess well I'm hoping that will change since bathtime is a big part of good hygeine.
Yay! We had so much fun and these are great pics to document it! LOVE that last pic of Norah, holy moly!!
Lovely pics! We're missing you. Thanks for your sweet comment on my post. ♥
Looks like a fun weekend!! Your baby is soo cute - I love the chubby cheeks!!! I love that our kids are so close in age - so fun!!
Post a Comment