Words can't describe the feelings inside; Norah's blessing day ranks up there with one of the best days of my life. I love her so much..and her daddy too :)
We were lucky to have family in town. Ben's parents, my parents and two younger sisters, and even my sister Kelly's family were able to drop in for the weekend.
All the sisters; I was missing my brothers...

Norah wore the same dress I was blessed in, even the booties. Thanks mom for keeping them in such great shape, I was so glad to have them!
Thanks for sharing in Norah's special day!

5 comments:
She is so cute!!
It was the perfect day... missing you all!
I forgot to tell you what a wonderful blessing Ben gave. It was just so sweet and perfect and he didn't seem nervous at all up there. Gosh I remember Tim with Hailey and he was so nervous he was shaking!
She is soo adorable!! I love the blessing outfit! :) That's so sweet that she wore your dress!
Oh I LOVE that she was blessed in the dress you were blessed in. I think that makes it even more special. Cameron wore the same little outfit home from the hospital that Jeremy wore home from the hospital the day he was born. When his mom gave it to be (even before I was pregnant)I just couldn't wait to see our little guy in it. Baby blessings are so special...
Post a Comment