We loved having my sisters in town a few weeks ago. My sister Becca wasn't able to come down with my parents when they came to visit after we came home from the hospital, so she made a road trip on her own and brought along Emilee. Norah got spoiled with all the attention, and I got spoiled with some GREAT help, not only with Norah, but some housekeeping as well :) Thanks again girls, come back soon!
Taking a ride on the Gonzaga Bulldog
Riverfront Park, this goat sucks up garbage like a vacuum!
Downtown views
Becca...entertaining Norah during "tummy time".
Auntie Em
We took a trip out to a state park one day. It was pretty hot so I mostly just sat around in the shade with the baby. Next time I think we'll bring some swimming suits though as we found a fun swimming spot.
For some reason I can't make these pictures any bigger today, and it took too long to upload the pics so I'm not trying again. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:
Ohhh, I wish I was there. Hey I will be in a couple of weeks!
That is funny, I was thinking to myself "why are most of these pictures so small" thinking you meant to do them that way and then you said why at the end. Sounds like you have had a lot of visitors which is always nice when you live far away from family!
Post a Comment