Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Design

I always feel like I should point out when I change the papers on my blog so that it will actually get looked at. If you are like me, you subscribe to all your blogs through "google reader". So just this once, visit my blog and look at the cute new background!
And I don't know if I can post anymore without mentioning my new lil darling....

Not only has she been sleeping through the night this week, but this girl gives REAL smiles now! It makes it all so worth it.


Am I a lucky mommy or what?!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

oh shes so cute! looks like ben!

Em said...

cute blog background, and cute baby! I wish I could see her real smiles in person!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

She is beautiful and I love the background!

Luthiclan said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats again!!

Heath said...

What a doll! Glad you're having so much fun with her :) Hope you're recovering well. Miss you guys, Heather

anitawarnick.com said...

Congratulations on your cute baby girl! I can't believe she is sleeping through the night, thats wonderful! please tell me your secret!

chrissy said...

i like the new background! it's cute. you know what else is super cute? YOUR BABY!!! she's so beautiful :)