Just one of the many perks of having a baby girl....Dresses! I love Sundays and the excuse it gives me for putting Norah in a dress. My mom bought her this dress and it's still a lil big on her but I thought we could get away with it this week. Love my little girl :)
In other blogging news...
Ben could not touch my wake boarding record on the Wii for a few months, in fact it was kind of a joke as he could barely beat 300! My record was 1200 and then my sisters came into town and we all got a little more practice. Needless to say I can't touch Ben's record now :0
We have enjoyed a little relaxation this summer and its going to get kind of crazy when Ben goes back to school in a few weeks.

6 comments:
So cute, can't wait to meet her soon! And, holy wakeboarding score Batman...
I totally agree about the dresses. I love being able to put Reagan in a cute dress. I love it so much in fact I even do it during the week. I can totally get away with it to because she is a baby and everyone thinks it is cute.
wow,Ben's good! Is there some kind of cheat? hehe just kidding ;)
Love that dress. Oh baby clothes are so cute!
ohhhhh... so cute. Counting the days til we come again.
I can't believe she is already 2 1/2 months old!! I havn't been blogging lately. She is adorable and you look great. Have fun with that cute girl!!!
Post a Comment