7 pounds 2 oz
21 inches
We are SO in love with this baby girl!
We had a rough go for a few days. I had some major hemorrhaging after Norah was born and had to receive 4 units of blood the next two days. It was pretty scary for all of us, especially for Ben, but he was amazing and immediately stepped up to the role of super dad. The doctors were two steps away from performing a hysterectomy when thankfully the blood slowed down and I began feeling a lot better. We are so thankful to be home now with a happy and healthy baby. She is such a great baby and we are falling more and more in love with her every minute. Thanks for all your love and support!

13 comments:
Oh Yeah!!!!!! She's finally here! We can't wait to meet little Norah! Maya's ready to have a cousin smaller than her to play with. Glad you guys are home and hanging in there! Congrats! We're thrilled for your little family!
she is so cute!! I am glad that you are doing well! I am excited for you!
Oh my gosh I am so glad you are ok! I love the name Norah, she is beautiful and must be patriotic! At least she will have fireworks on her birthday every year!
Congrat! Glad to hear you are doing better after the postpartum hemorrage. She is beautiful.
Hi Kat... I'm Ben's friend from Dixie. Congrats on your first baby! She is precious. I love the name you guys chose. Good luck with everything! The first few months are rough but you two will make it! Ben is one great guy and I'm sure he'll take good care of you and your daughter!
Oh yay!! Congrats. Glad that you are both doing well now. And how fun that the whole nation will have a party on her birthday. :)
She's beautiful! Congratulations.
I am so glad you are healthy and recovering okay. I know that can be super scary. I hope you have lots of help! Love you!
SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! I am so happy for you guys and I am very glad that you are okay and doing well!! Congrats she is beautiful
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Scary thing to go through. I am glad you are ok
Norah is so cute and perfect. That is so scary that all of that happened. Thank goodness you stopped bleeding in time so you didn't have to get a hysterectomy. I'm glad you are doing well now. Congrats!
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!! I'm glad you are feeling better. :)
Wow, that would be scary! I'm glad to hear you are ok. Norah will always think that fireworks are to celebrate her birthday :) She is so cute.
She's way cute! Good job!! That little baby will be the best thing in your life. Enjoy every single minute because they grow SO fast.
Post a Comment