I made this bean bag!
I needed some practice on my new sewing machine, and the idea to make a bean bag developed as I was trying to sew some straight lines. I think it turned out pretty good, and it was fun! Seriously though, it took me over an hour just to figure out how to thread the machine, man it was complicated. Actually just finding the materials was an experience in itself; the fabric store is another WORLD.
Stay tuned for more projects though. I am working on making some fun baby blocks. Hoping they turn out well...
And all you sewing experts, stop laughing at my inexperience! :)

5 comments:
I was laughing until you said to stop laughing!!! :) And that isn't meant to make you feel bad; I'm no expert either and mostly I can just relate to everything you said!
Very cute bean bag. Love the fabric you chose!
Keep it comin!
I'm so proud of you! I just barely used our new sewing machine. I'm making a skirt, with a LOT of help from mom.
Keep sewing! That bean bag looks good.
i kinda can't even sew a button. does that make you feel any better??
way to get your craft on! bean bags were actually one of my first sewing projects too! I look forward to seeing more craftiness!
just for the record... i am most defin NOT prego!
Congratulations! It is so fun to be able to create things, so many kinds of things when you sew! I used to make my kids Easter and Christmas outfits and ALWAYS their Halloween costumes. At least, when the big kids were little. I have slacked off some with the littles although I did make Quinlyn's baptism dress and have made them a few skirts. Now, I am working on flower "rag quilts"---really need to get those done. :) Happy sewing! AND a belated Happy Birthday to you! Loves!
Post a Comment