Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Amazing!
This is where I get to run everyday!(ok not every single day ;) Sometimes Norah gets to come along in the jogger, but today I got to go by myself. The perks of having a husband in school, he's home at various hours. Every now and then I get a little time just for myself, outside of our prison of an apartment. I can't just go outside and start running, I just don't feel safe in our neighborhood, but we do have some great running trails downtown, just 5 minutes away. I feel much safer being in the midst of dozens of other runners, bikers, etc. And the river is SO high right now so it's nearly flooding, which makes for some amazing waterfalls. Aside from the great friends we have made here, these running trails are what I will miss the most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Miss??? Does that mean you are moving back....soon? Wow, I would love some nice running trails close by me! I get to run through the neighborhood or drive about 5 minutes to get to some good trails.
Post a Comment