I have been so looking forward to enjoying the summer with my new little babe. She is not so little anymore though! We got her first swimsuit a few weeks ago, ask Ben, I had been dying to purchase a swimsuit for her since she was born. Today it was warm enough to get out and use it. None of the community pools are open for another few weeks, but there are several "splash pads" at the Parks around the city.
Norah was so excited to get outside. When we go out jogging I usually let her out of the stroller to play in the grass after we're done. So she loves being outside already. However, the water was quite a surprise to her. The water was so cold but that didn't stop her from wanting to be near the action, especially with all the other kids running all around her. She never voluntarily walked through the water, but she did get caught off guard a few times and ended up right in the middle of the spray, upon which she would panic and whimper to be rescued. The cuddling into me only lasted a few seconds though and she was off for more play. Looking forward to actually getting to the pool soon; she is gonna love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Darling pics! And now she looks so much like her momma. You used to purse your lips like that!
Oh how cute! Too bad chubby legs aren't so cute on adults...??? She is growing up so fast!
She is too cute!! I love her swimming suit! (And I've had one for Stephen for months!!) Since you guys are moving anyway you should move here so we can swim together!!
Post a Comment