| 31 Weeks |
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Pregnancy
With Norah I was making Ben take a picture of my growing belly every few weeks. I don't really have the motivation or desire to do that this time around since I kind of already know what to expect. Although I'll admit it, I enjoy being pregnant. I'm sorry for the women who get sick and are miserable, that doesn't seem fun :( But thankfully, I typically feel great as long as I keep eating and exercising. I was able to continue running up until about 28 weeks this time. I have to slow it down now and just walk, but I still feel pretty good after my workouts. Don't get me wrong, everyday is a struggle to find the energy to get out of bed much less fit a workout in, especially with a toddler underfoot. And I have many complaints about things that are happening to my body, but it's all completely worth it, especially when I think of the life that I am creating. We are so thankful to have the blessing of another child in our lives and I love feeling his every roll and jab. I think if I didn't already know this was going to a be a boy I could guess that it is by the way he can pack a punch! What should we name him? I am open to suggestions. All I can think of are cute little girl names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now you know why I often say... "I gave my body to my children." It will never be the same, but it doesn't really matter because your life will never be the same either... it only gets better... so much better. Love you! Miss you!
that's great that you love being pregnant. I hate it but that's just me. awesome job working out so long. this time I was able to workout more too up unitl about a month before. It makes recovery so much better. you look great!
Post a Comment