I'm almost there with this pregnancy, although just like when I was pregnant with Norah, these last few weeks have felt more like months!
As much as I tried to tell myself that I didn't need a rocking chair, I really wanted one, so I splurged on one and am hoping it benefits us for years to come. Norah seems to think it's for her though, so I may be fighting for it once Little Man comes.
 |
| Feeding Baby Doll aka "waa waa" her bottle. |
I have a feeling Norah is going to be a GREAT helper with the new baby. Our neighbor friend just had a new baby and Norah seems very interested in baby's now. Let's cross our fingers for a wonderful adjustment :)
2 comments:
Wow! 3 weeks? You're almost there!! Can't wait to hear all about the new little mister. =) Good Luck in the next couple of weeks.
Gosh I wish I looked half as good as you do right now. You're all belly and looking gorgeous!
Post a Comment