Saturday, May 12, 2012

Busy Girl

Norah is finally learning to enjoy playing on her own.  I have been dying for her to give me a little space the past few months, but now that she is I find it hard to get anything done because I love to watch her when she thinks I'm not paying attention.  She is starting to talk to herself and her toys and I can't help but laugh at the crazy things she says.  Oh I love her!

She loves reading books!
Must have gotten tired of wearing bracelets; they are now anklets.
Trying to get my busy girl to smile for a quick pic :)
She thinks she's so funny when she walks around in our shoes. And yep, almost 2 years old and still drooling!




These last two are of "naptime".  Most of the time she takes great naps, but at least once a week she refuses to sleep and just plays in her crib instead.  This particular day she threw all her blankets and stuffed animals overboard and managed to get her jeans off as well.  I was so amazed I had to take a picture.  Norah was not happy that I wasn't rescuing her from naptime immediatley, which explains the grumpy faces.  Silly girl.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I feel like those last two pictures exemplify the faces you are infamous for in old pictures. Love it.

valerie said...

When Nellie was in her crib for naps she always threw everything out when she was done, or not ready for a nap. She never managed to take her pants of though.. That takes talent at that age.