


Like most work computers, all personal email and other websites that might keep you entertained throughout the day(ie facebook) are blocked. However I am still able to get onto our blog :) My first week at the middle school has been somewhat slow. Luckily we don't have many kids assigned to in school suspension yet, which leaves me with a lil downtime. Obviously the ISS room is not suppose to be a fun place, but I still don't think it needs to look like a prison. I found some motivational posters in the office and but them up around the room.
Since my phone can do amazing things, like take pictures and send them to my work email, I am posting a few here for the sake of something to do this morning :)

2 comments:
it is a little "prison-esc"
Hope work is going well otherwise :)
Oh that's where all the bad kids go? :) oooooooo
I guess it's good you don't have any "bad" kids yet. Just wait, they're probably just getting comfortable! :)
Post a Comment