2. It's Ben's Spring Break this week and I am LOVING the extra help around here. He is GREAT on diaper duty, and has even been making time to give me foot rubs, what a guy!
3. I found a fabulous dress today. Yes I said "dress" mom, you'd never believe it but I actually went out with the intent to purchase a dress and not just a skirt. I've always been somewhat of a tom boy and dresses never fit right anyway as I am SO tall. Found a great sale though and purchased this beauty. Can't wait for the sun to come out so I can actually wear it!

4. Our Anniversary is quickly approaching! At the end of March I will have been married to my "shmoopsie" for 4 years. Love him :)
(Valentines Day 07, We were engaged. Yep, this guy use to own bathrobes, and wore them frequently. Here he was outside grilling up our romantic dinner and rockin out to his ipod.)
5. My mom started up another fun blog. As previously posted, Check out This Grandmothers Garden. However, this time I get to be a part of the blogging too! My Mom's latest venture is a cooking blog, a collaborated effort by all of the women in the fam. That's right, I can cook too :) Or at least I give it my best! Check out Our Sweet Lemons. Bet you can't read that without your mouth watering...Our Sweet Lemons ;)
Happy Weekend my friends, I am loving how fast these weeks are flying by. Soon we will be on our way to a new residence and a new career, go us! :)

2 comments:
Did you go to the Down east sale and use the 40% off coupon?? I was super tempted, but somehow managed to stay away from the mall today.
I love that dress,Kathryn! Can't wait to see it on you. I forgot about the sale.
Post a Comment