I think this is becoming a monthly post, ALL ABOUT NORAH :) Really, not much else(exciting anyway) goes on around here, so life is all about her!
Some of my favorite pics as of late:
Norah use to fall asleep like this after every feeding when she was an infant; this rarely happens anymore, she must have been super tired!
We still burp her after she eats, is that weird? She seems to spit up later if we don't.
This is NOT how I put her down for bed, but without fail she always finds her way out of her blanket and sleeps with her booty in the air. Also, its a rare occasion when the thumb is out of her mouth.
You can see the remains of a nasty bruise on her right cheek. She was climbing up the chair and fell on the bottom support slats. Ouch! I guess she'll learn though right?!

2 comments:
I love hearing all about Norah! She is such a cutie!!!! :)
I love how she moves in bed and ends up with her booty in the air ;)
That is so funny. Reagan always sleeps that way too. It doesn't matter if I put her on her back she will always flip over and put her butt in the air.
Post a Comment