DID YOU KNOW that Krispy Kreme sells their doughnuts half price weekdays after 9? Our Krispy Kreme does anyway. I was in need of a little me time tonight anyway, so Ben stayed with the sleeping babe while I made my getaway :0
15 minutes there and 15 minutes back...but it was oh so worth it. Mmmmm, doughnuts!
3 comments:
Your last post wouldnt let me comment, so here it is..
Gwen was the same way. When I needed 'me' time, I would have her watch a signing time video, called "Signing time with Alex and Leah". I started Gwen around 7 months and at first she only watched a few minutes at a time, but her attention span grew, as she did. But by 10 months she was able to communicate her basic needs. The way I see it, it's a win-win situation =) Good luck!!!
We miss you guys, Jay and I are on a coed soccer team here, makes me miss playing with you.
Oh man, those look good right now. Too bad we don't have a Krispy Kreme in Lincoln - the closest is 1 hour away... I don't know if it is worth the half off price.
Did you save some for me?
Post a Comment