Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm Joining the Club...

I have been quite skeptical of the Privatization of blogs, mostly because I know that although you are "private" you can still be hacked by someone who knows the ropes.  That being said, I still think it's probably better than nothing, especially since I have a little darlin to look out for now.

So I guess this is how it goes; leave me your email if you want to continue to follow us, cuz we're going private.  Hopefully I don't lose any of my great readers...come with us and I promise to continue to frequently post! :)

27 comments:

Susan said...

susiezoo@gmail.com

valerie said...

valerie.sallay@yahoo.com

Joe and Cassie said...

cassiecarder@gmail.com

Camille said...

don't forget me.

chrissy said...

chrissy dot bailey at hotmail dot com

Christy said...

starzz03@hotmail.com

Tahnie said...

tahnieroska@yahoo.com

Lincoln and Alisia said...

another one bites the dust...
alisia.essig@gmail

KellyAnne said...

me too kat :)

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

j_jazzylive@hotmail.com

alexandjon said...

alpal021@gmail.com

Lisa said...

lbozung1@gmail.com

Jenny said...

jenny209@gmail.com

Sarah Hilton said...

sarahlstarke@gmail.com

Meg said...

Sign me up! megustacunningham@gmail.com

LoriAnn Grigg said...

I don't blame you, as soon as we had kids we went private too.
lorianngrigg@yahoo.com

Julie said...

juliecmorales@gmail.com

Jill said...

jillwashburn at gmail dot com

Carolyn ♥ said...

don't forget me ♥

Luthiclan said...

hluthi@gmail.com

Becca said...

leccalave@yahoo.com

Alison said...

alisonmarie84@gmail.com

Amy said...

Comfort.Amy@gmail.com

Shar Mommy said...

sharleec@gmail.com

Heath said...

heathricker@gmail.com or jathanricker@gmail.com

Breanne said...

breannebush@gmail.com

DeAnn said...

dndont@hughes.net