Friday, April 29, 2011

Out For a Stroll

Last weekend we saw the SUN and so tried to get outside for a bit.

Norah helping Daddy pick out shoes for our walk.
We have a great park near us comprised of many gardens.  I wanted to go see the tulips because I was sure with all the rain we had gotten there were bound to be tulips blooming.  Well Ben was sure there were NOT going to be any tulips.  And so we made a bet....I told him that if there was not a single tulip blooming(which meant I had to see color, not just green) then I would give him a massage.

Found one!  I was losing hope but eventually spotted one.  And then Ben confessed to me that he had seen one already as well, but didn't say anything because I hadn't noticed it.  Tricky, tricky Ben...although he assures me he would have eventually told me ;)
(Can't rotate this, but you get the idea, dumb blogger.)





Norah has learned to smile for the camera, such a fun girl!
We also saw a lot of people out walking their dogs, Norah would get excited every time she spotted one.  Our little lady adores puppies :)  This germaphobic mom even let her get down and touch one.  Oh the things that change when you become a mommy, love it.

6 comments:

valerie said...

Nellie loves dogs also! Your little girl is getting so big!!

Christy said...

Hahahaha!!! And that pic of Norah is just adorable!!

KellyAnne said...

She looks so HUGE in that stroller now!!!

Meg said...

I never knew you were a germ freak....how did you get that past me working with all the snot nose kids at Rosepark?? Isn't it funny when they start to know you are taking pictures of them and "pose". She has a way cute smile!

chrissy said...

thanks for the invite!

Carolyn ♥ said...

I actually love the picture you couldn't rotate just the way it is!