She is getting so great at eating real food, loves pretty much everything! And she is really starting to get the hang of the sippy cup too, would gulp down water all day long if I let her.
I promise we usually have her clothed, we were just transitioning to pajamas, but she is quite the beggar now and always comes crawling when there's food.
Norah could not get enough of this tub, thought it was so fun, so we put her inside of it and started taking pictures. The sticker on the lid is kind of ironic though; whoops guess you're not suppose to put a baby inside the tub ;)
My baby has officially outgrown her newborn hooded towels. I searched around a bit for larger ones but couldn't find any worth the money. My sister in law suggested I make my own, so I did, and it was so easy! Norah was sleeping at the time so I asked Ben to model the towel for me; can you tell how willing he was :)
Another one of my most favorite things, when I get a break and daddy gives her the bath :)

6 comments:
Ah she is just so cute! Hopefully we get to see you guys soon!
You are getting quite crafty as well :)
So cute. Love the begging! The hooded towel you made is awesome - Lydia has one like that and we love it!
And don't worry about the tub - Kids always like the things they aren't supposed to :)
Great job on the towels!!! See they're not hard at all!
Not sure which pic I like the most... Ben in the towel or Norah.
Gosh... cason and I can't get over how much madeline and Norah look alike! Both are beautiful! Crazy to think that Madeline will prob soon be crawling too!
She is a Doll!!
Post a Comment