Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter!

We were STOKED to celebrate Norah's 1st Easter.  I was very particular about picking out her Easter basket, because I have every intention of her using it for the rest of her life.  It was kind of a bummer that she couldn't eat any of the candy, but we put some in there anyway for the photo ops.  Norah has a farm animal book that she is fascinated with, so I thought she would like to have some of the animals squeaky style.  She thinks they are pretty cool, but at the time, this candy wrapper was way cooler :)




We had a pretty great Holiday and were thankful to be reminded of the Savior's sacrifice for us. We are missing being so far away from family but find comfort in our ward family and are so grateful for the gospel and the blessings we enjoy.  Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Breanne said...

we put candy in Madeline's easter basket for my eating pleasures! she is adorable! i still can't get over how much she reminds me of madeline!

Becca said...

Such fun pictures. She's just adorable.

KellyAnne said...

Too funny, at our house Mom and Dad share the small basket and the kids' baskets are the big ones! What was I thinking?!? :)

Em said...

man, you guys got good easter candy!

Carolyn ♥ said...

I can tell I've had a busy week, I've missed a lot of your posts! Love the pic of Norah standing there.