Thursday, May 26, 2011

One More Month!

A lot is happening for our family in One Month!  I can't decide what I am looking forward to the most....

-In one month Ben will be finished with school and we are done with homework forever!

-In one month we are officially unemployed which is a good and bad thing, we hate our job (managing an apartment complex) but we sorta need some income....
-In one month we will be on an intense job hunt, if we haven't found something by then :0  The plan is to head to Utah to be with family if we still don't have a job opportunity by the time Ben finishes his classes, so THAT is something to look forward to as well.  We are MISSING the family!  I have to admit, I'll be a little bummed if we find a job outside of Utah and then don't get to see family this summer.

-In one month Norah turns ONE!  I am excited to celebrate my baby, but really, one year already?!?!  Since we don't know exactly where we will be in one month, I'm not sure if we'll really get to have a big birthday party for her, but I had already decided she needed one of these cool tunnels for her 1st birthday.  I have had to restrain myself everyday from opening it early for her, I am so excited for her to play with it.  She is into hiding in small spaces these days.

So One Month, can we do it?  Yes we can!  Change is hard sometimes, but refreshing, I love change :)

3 comments:

Em said...

I LOVE that pic of her. Soooo cute.

Becca

(signed in as emilee because you didn't invite your own sister to your blog!!!!)

Carolyn ♥ said...

Now this pic looks like Ben.

Christy said...

The girls got that same tent for xmas this year. Hailey loves it! But don't think you can try to squeeze through that tunnel... it's very deceiving. Yes I tried... and yes I got stuck, lol!